Looking for a natural alternative to Frontline? Try Billy No Mates Tincture! BNM is a very effective, natural Flea, Tick and Mite Repellent for dogs and cats. Simply add it to your pet's food or drop it onto a treat.
As well as repelling parasites Billy No Mates will also do wonders for skin and coat condition. We suggest Billy No Mates is used from Easter onwards to provide complete, natural cover for your pet.
- Lemon Balm
- Toy breeds 1/4 scoop per day
- Small dogs 1/2 scoop per day
- Medium dogs 1 scoop per day
- Large dogs 2 scoops per day
Cost per day: 300g Pot for dogs weighing up to:
- 10kg = 5.2p - one pot lasts up to 8 months
- 20kg = 10.4p - one pot lasts up to 4 months
- 30kg = 15.6p - one pot lasts just under 3 months
- 40kg = 20.4p - one pot lasts just over 2 months
- 50kg = 26p - one pot lasts just under 2 months
Note: Suitable for puppies from 8 weeks
Not sure what's causing that itch or need help selecting the right product? Have a read of our itchy, scratchy articles page for more information or contact My Itchy Dog with a query. If you're interested in natural internal parasite control as well, have a look at Verm-X here.
Country of Origin: UK