CSJ Skinny Spray harnesses the intrinsic properties of neem to repel fleas, ticks, mites (including mange), lice and flies while smelling great and leaving a lovely shiny coat.
Note: Not suitable for use on cats because of the essential oils used. Trust me, I've had my nose right in the CSJ Skinny range and it smells pretty good, unlike some Neem products.
Directions: Apply a light spray mist to the coat, avoiding eyes and mouth daily when contact problems exist or as needed. Skinny Spray may also be used on pet bedding & sleeping areas. What could be easier?
- Repels fleas, ticks, mites, lice and flies
- Handy spray to apply to your dog's coat before going for a walk to fend off 'hangers on'
- Improves coat condition
- Aids coat freshness and general comfort
- Pure aqua
- Sodium cocoyl isethionate (surfactant from Coconut)
- Baby Fragrance from a blend of essential oils
- SCO2 Azadiracta indica (neem) seed extract
Does not contain:
- SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulphate)
- Artificial Colours
Country of Origin: UK
Between washes, maintain protection using Skinny Spray. Sore or irritated areas may also benefit from the application of Pure Neem Oil.