A licensed herbal medicine for the symptomatic relief of anxiety, nervousness, excitability and travel sickness, and an adjunct in the treatment of epilepsy in dogs and cats. The ultimate herbal combination in a sugar-coated tablet, invaluable to calm and relax dogs and cats suffering from excitability, apprehension, phobias or hyperactivity.
In cats, it is also effective in the control of territorial spraying by keeping the cat relaxed and so reducing the urge to mark territory. This is more often a problem in neutered males but is a behaviour that can also be found in dominant females also.
Under veterinary supervision Scullcap & Valerian tablets are used in the control of epilepsy, often in conjunction with orthodox anti-convulsant drugs.
Not recommended for pregnant or lactating females.
- It's a licensed medicine
- Effect for sufferers of noise phobias
- Helps to calm dogs that are scared of fireworks, thunderstorms or gunfire
- Does not cause drowsiness or impair normal behaviour or performance
- Ideal for nervous travellers who just need to be settled for car journeys
- Ideal if new surroundings, situations or people cause apprehension or anxiety
- Valerian Dry Extract (Powdered) Ph.Eur 5:1 50mg
- Mistletoe Dry Extract (Powdered) 3:1 50mg
- Scullcap (Powdered) 30mg
- Gentian Dry Extract (Powdered) Ph.Eur 2:1 24mg
- 100 Tablets
- 200 Tablets
- 500 Tablets
Country of Origin: UK