Dr Chew, the original Sweet Potato Dog Chews are a nutritious and very low fat 0.5% vegetarian dog treat made of cooked, sliced, and air dried sweet potato. It is 100% natural without any chemicals, preservatives or additives, with the right chewing texture for your dog to promote healthy teeth and fresh breath.
- 100% natural
- Nutritious and very low fat
- Rich in Beta-Carotene, Vitamin A, C, B6 and E
- High in dietary Fibre
- Rich in minerals such as Calcium, Iron and Potassium
The Benefits of Sweet Potato:
- Rich in beta-carotene which promotes bone growth and tooth development.
- Helps maintain healthy skin, hair and mucous membranes.
- Provides twice the recommended daily allowance of vitamin A and more than one-third of the requirements for vitamin C.
- An important source of vitamin E, B6, Iron, Potassium, Calcium and Fibres.
- Helps to promote a healthy digestive tract. There is more dietary fibre in one sweet potato than in a bowl of porridge.
- Sweet potato is higher in nutrients than spinach and broccoli.
- No animal by-products
- No preservatives
- Moisture Max. 15%.
- Crude Fibre Max. 5.0%
- Crude Protein Min. 4.0%
- Crude Fat Min. 0.5%
Size: Treats are not uniform in size but measure around L14cm x W4cm x D1cm
Country of Origin: China
For young puppies we would recommend a large chew to reduce the risk of swallowing.