Digestive upsets are very common in dogs and can be caused by a number of reasons including change of diet, stress, scavenging or difficulty digesting food. Typical signs of digestive upsets include:
- Loose or runny stools
- Excess flatulence
- Poor appetite
- Dull coat and poor overall health
Yumpro BioActiv supports your dog's digestive health - the bioactive combination of probiotic and prebiotics support a healthy gut environment to aid digestive health, helping your dog stay fit and active.
After extensive research into gut health, Lintbells have developed Yumpro BioActiv, a unique blend of prebiotics and probiotic bacteria specifically developed to actively support your dog's digestive health
- Tops up good bacteria - 200 million probiotic bacteria per tablet help to restore and stabilise your dog's natural population of health-protecting gut bacteria.
- Inhibits bad bacteria - provides bioactive prebiotics that bind and destroy harmful bacteria that can lead to digestive upsets, whilst feeding the good bacteria.
- Supports digestive health - the bioactive combination of probiotic and prebiotics support a healthy gut environment to aid digestive health, helping your dog stay fit and active.
- Zootechnical Additive Enterococcus faecium (NCIMB 10415) E1707: 2.1 x 1011 CFU/kg.
- Fructo-oligosaccharides 26%
- Yeast Extracts - source of Mannan-oligosaccharides 26%
- Beta Glucans 13%
- Di Calcium Phosphate
- Magnesium Stearate
- Fat Content 6.4%
- Protein 9.7%
- Crude Fibre 7.6%
- Crude Ash 22%
Yumpro BioActiv comes as a tasty tablet, so you can give it to your dog whenever is most convenient - either with their meal, or simply as a tablet on its own during the day.
1 tablet for Small breeds up to 10kg
2 tablets for Medium breeds 11kg - 25kg
3 tablets for Large breeds 26kg - 40kg
4 tablets for Very large breeds 41kg and over
- 60 Tablets
- 120 Tablets
- 300 Tablets
Country of Origin: UK