If you would like to move away from conventional worming tablets for your dog then Verm-X is for you (well, the dog, but you get my drift!) It's a very effective yet gentle way to worm your dog naturally. It eradicates all worms, even if you feed your dog (or cat) a raw diet.
Verm-X Liquid for Dogs is designed to be added to the feed for three consecutive days per month. This means that you do not need to buy additional treats as Verm-X healthy dog treats can act as a traditional treat whilst functioning as a continual internal parasite control.
Expels all internal parasites including:
- Tapeworm *
- Heartworm **
- Lungworm **
* Give a double dose for the first month to expel any possible tapeworms
** Give a conventional worming treatment to expel any possible heart or lungworms that may have already left the gut and start on Verm-X at the same time, Verm-X will then take over, and you won't need conventional worming treatments again.
- Works for dogs on any diet including raw and BARF
- Designed for palatability as well as effectiveness
- Ideal for those with sensitive stomachs
- Choose to add a dropper bottle from the drop down menu if you have a small dog or it's for a cat so you can measure out exactly the right amount they need.
How do I feed Verm-X Liquid for Dogs?
Add to your dog's food for 3 consecutive days each month
- Small breeds: 5ml per day for the 3 days
- Medium breeds: 10ml per day for the 3 days
- Large breeds: 15ml per day for the 3 days
- Cinnamomum zeylanicum (cinnamon)
- Thymus vulgaris (common thyme)
- Mentha piperita (peppermint)
- Allium satvium (garlic)
- Picrasma excelsa (quassia)
- Capsicum minimum (cayenne)
- Foeniculum vulgare (fennel)
- Galium aparine (cleavers)
- Urtica dioica (nettle)
- Ulmus fulva (slippery elm)
- 1 Litre
- 5 Litres
- 10 Litre
Country of Origin: UK
Guidance: Pregnant bitches and puppies
Bitches - Both Verm-X liquid and Herbal Crunchies dog treats are safe for pregnant and lactating bitches. You can feed them the usual amount throughout.
Puppies - Puppies on the other hand should not be given Verm-X before they're 3 months old and then only require 1/2 the amount. At 6 months they can go on to a full amount of either Verm-X liquid or Verm-X Herbal Crunchies. Puppies also require a full course of conventional worming treatment as prescribed by your vet before they go onto Verm-X completely.
"I have three dogs. An 8-year old Golden Retriever, a 4-year old German Shepherd and an 8-month old German Shepherd puppy. I was concerned about the frequency with which I seemed to be using pharmaceutical products and so I decided to use Verm-X liquid for their regular parasite control.
"Since the initial dosing, the dogs are healthy, shiny and they abound with energy. With such large dogs, healthcare is a serious financial consideration and I consider Verm-X to be an extremely cost-effective problem solver. Also, as Verm-X Liquid for Dogs is used once a month it is easy to remember when to do it. Another major bonus is that Verm-X is simply added to the food and so I no longer have to wrestle with my dogs!" - Karen Jones